WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO SELL CASES AND HELP YOU MANAGE THE SALES FOR YOU!
Getting people to say YES and accept treatment is easy only if your treatment coordinator has the ability to convert conversations into sales. It is essential that you have THE RIGHT PEOPLE selling your cases because he/she can potentially make or break your practice. If your treatment coordinator fails in sales, you will never be successful, and your practice will always struggle month after month. The goal is to have your treatment coordinator meet your collection and production goals consistently. When treatment coordinators produce consistent results, your practice will grow consistently as well. Our team will share with you the tools you need and information you should know in order for you to instantly increase your sales acceptance. Below is a list of topics we will discuss during the training sessions.
- The GAP between you and closing the sale
- Converting conversations into a sale
- Production & Collection Goals- How to consistently succeed
- The reward and penalty program that works to ensure all goals are met
- Defining the treatment coordinator role and his/her responsibilities
- Selling techniques that work
- Follow up techniques that work- instantly increase your revenue with pending cases
- The art of generating reports to help make your job easier
- Record, review, and report results
- The repeat cycle
LET US MANAGE THE SALES FOR YOU!
- We will train your treatment coordinator
- We will manage your treatment coordinator
- We will monitor and listen to case presentations
- We will provide weekly and monthly performance report
LET OUR TEAM SELL THE CASES FOR YOU!
- Remote sales rep- We can help you sell your pending cases over the phone!
- Traveling treatment coordinator- We can send an experienced treatment coordinator to present & sell your cases!
A call (THE LEAD) if properly converted, can turn into a NEW PATIENT. You should have well screened qualified leads and a specific quantity of new patients per month in order for you to succeed in sales.
YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE A LEAD DUE TO THE FOLLOWING REASONS
- The calls go to voicemail
- Patients aren’t being called back
- You have the wrong person answering the phone
- The person answering the phone doesn’t know what to say
- Your staff is too distracted and cannot focus on the lead
- Your staff doesn’t have a clear understanding of the importance of a new lead
We will teach you all the ingredients to succeed in LEAD GENERATION. Below are some of the important topics included in the training sessions.
- Defining the value of a lead
- The art of converting a lead into a New Patient appointment
- Screening techniques that work in order to properly qualify a caller
- New Patient Goals
- Marketing strategies that fit your practice needs
- Motivating your staff to perform better
- Follow up techniques that work for leads that never converted into appointments
- Pending lead reports- learn how to create them, how to run them and when to work on them
- Confirming new patient consultations (what works/what doesn’t)
- Review, record, report results
- The repeat cycle
LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
Lead Management Support Services
- We will train your staff to effectively handle leads
- We will manage the results of your staff
- We will provide offsite phone rep support
- We will monitor and listen to calls and provide ongoing coaching to ensure progress in staff performance
- We will provide weekly and monthly performance reports
Our team will provide you and your staff support for all of your administrative needs. We are here to help you with simple questions to the most complex problems you may be faced with. We understand that you may not have all the answers so we are here to help. Below are support services we provide;
- Management support & coaching
- Front admin staff support & coaching
- Billing debt support & coaching
- Treatment coordinator support & coaching
- Advertising support & coaching
We also understand that some offices don’t want to deal with the headaches of managing the administrative side of the business. We have a solution for you! Let our Dental Admin Professionals help you with all the admin work! We will…
- Manage your staff
- Coordinate “sell” your cases
- Answer your calls
- Fill your production schedules
- Bill and trace your claims
- Manage your advertising campaigns for you
- Monitor, review, record and report the results for you!
Client fulfillment (Production) is defined in many ways. It’s basically everything that happens after the patient says “yes” and accepts a treatment plan. It’s what you need to do to complete the circle of the patients’ experience. Below is a list of client fulfillment services that should be performed efficiently, effectively and exceptionally well in order to ensure full patient satisfaction.
- Proper appointment scheduling
- Predictable treatment planning to avoid major changes in services rendered
- Exceptional customer service to provide the patient with a memorable experience
- Pre and post audit of patients account to ensure accuracy and eliminate confusion
- Accurate and timely billing
- Patient satisfaction survey and referral program
- Good follow through on pending cases (for both pre-paid and not yet accepted cases)
Production is just as important as sales, they come hand in hand. We believe that the people responsible for your production schedules should not go home for the day until schedules are filled to meet production goals. This requires the right person assigned for this task and responsibility, proper planning, and strategic systems in place to meet the office objectives. We can help you implement techniques that will keep you and your staff productive.
SOME OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED DURING THE PRODUCTION TRAINING SESSIONS ARE:
- Defining production goals & how to meet them
- Establishing the “patient experience”
- Appointment scheduling rules
- How to be efficient and effective in all billing dept roles
- Tools that help you communicate stats with your staff
- Production report- Learn how to create them, how to run them and how to use them
- Learn how to create an “increase opportunity” report to help fill your schedules
- Recapturing lost cases – follow up techniques that work
- Track, review, record, report results
- The repeat cycle
LET US MANAGE THE PRODUCTION FOR YOU!
- We will train your scheduling coordinator
- We will manage your scheduling coordinator
- We can provide offsite sales support- We’ll call your pending cases to help you fill your schedules!
- We will provide weekly and monthly performance reports
In order for you to know what’s really going on with your practice you have to run reports. It’s more than the basic reports provided by your practice management software. The reports you should run should provide you with the analytics that give you all the information you need to know to understand what’s working in your office and what’s not working, these reports help you see lost opportunities and find new opportunities, they will help you trouble shoot problems and find solutions for your practice. The right reports help you succeed. Without reports, you run your practice blindly. Our Dental Admin Professionals will teach you how to run the right reports and will show you how to use them to your benefit.
If you don’t have time to run reports, don’t worry, we’ll do it for you! Our experienced professionals will do all the work for you and provide you with weekly and monthly updates so you can focus on what you enjoy doing the most!
WE’LL HELP YOU TRACK
- Collection trends: Patterns by month, comparison by year, sales per treatment coordinator, sales by payment method & income by referral source. Find out how to collect more!
- Production trends: Patterns by month, comparison by year, production by provider and by referral source. Find out how to produce more!
- Exam trends: Pattern by month, comparison by year, exams by referral source. Find out how many exams you need to meet your collection goal!
- Sales trends: Acceptance rate by sales person, by provider, & by referral source. Find out how you can sell more cases!
The reporting we do is limitless and the opportunities are endless!
“WE’LL TRAIN YOU HOW TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE YOUR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS”
“WE’LL MANAGE YOUR ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS FOR YOU!”
Any amount you invest in advertising, small or large matters. It is important that you diligently track the results of each campaign in order to increase your chances of getting the best return on your investment.
DO YOU KNOW…
- How many leads do you get per day?
- How many leads do you get per referral source?
- How many leads convert into a consultation?
- How many consultations you saw per referral source?
- How many consultations turned into a sale?
- How much income (not production) did each referral source bring in?
- What’s your return on investment for each of your advertising campaigns?
- Which advertising campaign works the best and which ones are the worst?
If you answered no to any of these questions, we have the solution for you! Our Dental Admin Professionals will teach you how to effectively manage your advertising campaigns in order to ensure you get the best ROI for each campaign.
If you don’t have time to do this, don’t worry! We’ll manage your advertising campaigns for you and will report all the results to you and your team!